Bright Ideas are supporting an event for staff and volunteers working for libraries across the East Midlands that is being held by The University of Lincoln, WEA and East Midlands Take Part Champions. It will be at Nottingham Playhouse on Tuesday 22nd March between 10:00 and 3:00.
The event will involve interesting and engaging discussions about:
• How paid staff and volunteers view the current situation
• The value and contribution of volunteers currently working for library services
• The use people make of libraries and what they value about their services
• The challenges facing libraries
• How volunteers can develop the knowledge, confidence and skills that
they will need to overcome barriers and continue their work
• The support needs of volunteers in libraries
There will also be time to meet and talk to other volunteers and learn about the Take Part approach as well as lunch and other refreshments.
For more information, including details of how to book, download the flier below: