In 2012, Bright Ideas Nottingham offered its volunteers a FREE photography course entitled ‘Introduction to Practical Photography- how to take interesting and engaging photos’. The course provided a great introduction to the area of photography and could even be used towards OCN Level 2 accreditation.
The course was held on Tuesdays 10.30am to 1pm, starting Tuesday 3rd July 2012 and ran for 10 sessions, finishing on 4th September. It was held at Making Waves, Wedgewood house, 70 Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2AP.
The tutor of the course was Toby from Toby Neal Photography, who is a passionate, highly qualified photographer with many years of experience in the industry.
Click here to find out more:
By the end of the course, volunteers could:
- Discuss and debate what makes an interesting and engaging photograph
- Identify the basic artistic rules for composing photographs
- Use basic editing tools
- Produce a small picture gallery
- Evaluate your photography
- Upload photographs for use on social media
You can download the flyer below:
This Course is free for volunteers. Reasonable travel expenses and light refreshments will be provided.