On January 31st 2012 Advocacy In Action presents an event called Ours For The Taking, which is a FREE workshop for community and voluntary sector groups. This event is at the Nottinghamshire Deaf Society, 22 Forest Road West Nottingham NG7 4EQ. This workshop will be exploring questions such as:
- What do we need to know about the personalisation agenda?
- Who qualifies for personal budgets?
- What services can be provided to individuals?
- How can we gear up to become providers of services?
Guest speakers will include
- Julie Cassidy Gosling, Director, Advocacy in Action.
- Reshma Patel, Service User Consultant, Knowledge is power.
Please be aware all places and lunch must be pre-booked.
Please email Bright Ideas Nottingham at email@example.com with your name, position (if applicable) and group /organisation. Please indicate any dietary or access requirements. If you need any more information please call Bright Ideas office on 0115 837 9474.
You can download the flyer below: