More information …
Your FREE ticket includes:
- Welcome and hosting by TV and radio presenters, Trish Adudu and Christine Belle
- Keynote by Professor Mike Cooke, Chief Executive of Nottinghamshire Healthcare
- Presentations by Professor Chris Packham, Dr Pat Williams and Patrick Vernon OBE
- The Power of Patient Experience – stories from the black community
- Quiz, competition and music from 97.5 kemet fm
- Caribbean lunch and feel-goody bag
Health Party numbers are capped. A high proportion of tickets will be reserved for community members and the community and voluntary sector. Statutory sector places are limited.
Please register your interest by sending:
Daytime telephone number:
Organisation / group (if applicable):
Position (if applicable):
Our events team members are very busy out and about in the community and are very rarely in the office at all from Friday to Sunday. Please email us or call us with your telephone number (please repeat for accuracy) and we will endeavour to get back to you in two working days (Monday to Thursday). Venue information and maps will be provided with reserved tickets.
Stand space and programming
Stand space and programme time has already been allocated so unfortunately 97.5 kemet fm is unable to accommodate any requests at this stage. However, please feel free to register your interest for space at future events.